All the wild that remains : Edward Abbey, Wallace Stegner, and the American West / David Gessner.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|De Soto Public Library||363.7 GES (Text)||33858000097744||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780393089998 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 0393089991 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 354 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : W.W. Norton & Company, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Archetypal wild man Edward Abbey and proper, dedicated Wallace Stegner left their footprints all over the western landscape. Now, ... nature writer David Gessner follows the ghosts of these two remarkable writer-environmentalists from Stegner's birthplace in Saskatchewan to the site of Abbey's pilgrimages to Arches National Park in Utah, braiding their stories and asking how they speak to the lives of all those who care about the West"--Dust jacket flap.
Search for related items by subject