The frog principal / by Stephanie Calmenson ; illustrated by Denise Brunkus.
After the principal is turned into a frog by a magician, the frog bargains for the chance to act as principal until Mr. Bundy returns from his "family emergency."
- ISBN: 0590370707
- ISBN: 9780590370707
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic Press, 
- Copyright: ©2001
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 74 (high) Semantic demand: 85 (very high) Syntactic demand: 71 (high) Structure demand: 84 (very high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 3 0.5 54770.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Frogs > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Magic > Juvenile fiction.
School principals > Juvenile fiction.
- 35 of 37 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 37 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|De Soto Public Library||E SCHOOL Calmenson (Text)||33858000059840||Easy||Available||-|