She always wore red / Angela Hunt.
- ISBN: 9781414311708
- ISBN: 1414311702
- Physical Description: 382 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Carol Stream, Ill. : Tyndale House Publishers, 
- Copyright: ©2008
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (381-382).
Jennifer Graham--mother, student, and embalmer's apprentice--could use a friend. She finds one in McLane Larson, a newcomer to Mt. Dora, and is delighted to learn that the young woman is expecting a baby. While McLane's soldier-husband serves overseas, Jen promises to support McLane and then learns that her tie to this woman goes far deeper than friendship. When a difference of opinion threatens their relationship, Jennifer discovers weaknesses in her own character . . . and a faith far stronger than she had imagined.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Divorced mothers > Fiction.
Female friendship > Fiction.
Funeral homes > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 20 of 21 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 21 total copies.