The Farwalker's quest / Joni Sensel.
- ISBN: 9781599902722
- ISBN: 1599902729
- Physical Description: 372 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Bloomsbury U.S.A. Children's Books, 2009.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
When twelve-year-old Ariel and her friend Zeke find a mysterious artifact which has not been seen in a long time, it proves to be the beginning of a long and arduous journey that will untimately reveal to them their true identities.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR MG 4.7 14 129342.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Antiquities > Juvenile fiction.
Identity (Psychology) > Juvenile fiction.
Fantasy fiction > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.
- 41 of 41 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 41 total copies.