The best of friends / Susan Mallery.
- ISBN: 9781416567189
- ISBN: 1416567186
- Physical Description: 352 pages, 6 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: First Pocket Star Books paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Star Books, 2010.
"In high school, studious Jayne Scott and wild child Rebecca Worden became unlikely best friends--a tie that endured even after Rebecca fled her family to live overseas. After Jayne's mother passed away, she became part unpaid assistant, part surrogate daughter to the wealthy Wordens. But now, ten years later, Rebecca is coming home to L.A. to cause havoc for Elizabeth, the mother who all but rejected her. And Jayne finds herself pulled deeper into the Wordens' complicated family dynamics--especially when Rebecca's brother, David, returns as well. David is the man Jayne always wanted and knew she could never have. But when he gravitates toward her in spite of Elizabeth's protests, her vow to escape the family's shadow is put to the ultimate test. And as lies are shattered and true feelings exposed, Jayne must decide where loyalty ends, and love begins...."--P.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Best friends > Fiction.
Los Angeles (Calif.) > Fiction.
- 11 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 12 total copies.