Volcanoes / by Cari Meister.
- ISBN: 9781620312278
- ISBN: 1620312271
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Minneapolis, MN : Jump!, Inc., 
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
What is a volcano? -- How do volcanoes form? -- Where do volcanoes form? -- Dangers of volcanoes -- Deadly volcanoes in history -- Staying safe -- Try this: make a volcano.
"Carefully leveled text and engaging full-color photos introduce early fluent readers to the science behind volcanoes, including where and why volcanoes happen and how to stay safe when the mountain spews fire. Includes activity, glossary, and index"-- Provided by publisher."
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 2.9 0.5 176911.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Volcanoes > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.