At risk / by Patricia Cornwell.
- ISBN: 0399153624
- ISBN: 9780399153624
- Physical Description: 212 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 
- Copyright: ©2006
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
A Massachusetts district attorney running for governor wants to use some radical new DNA technology to solve a long-ago murder. The result? A new round of violence.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 5.5 6 107124.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Public prosecutors > Massachusetts > Fiction.
DNA fingerprinting > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Massachusetts > Fiction.
Tennessee > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 68 of 71 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 71 total copies.