Bone soup / Cambria Evans.
- ISBN: 1484488369
- ISBN: 9780544668362
- ISBN: 9781484488362
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 27 cm
- Publisher: Boston, MA : Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2016.
Known across the land for his infamous appetite, Finnigin is never seen without his eating stool, his eating spoon, and his gigantic eating mouth.
|Target Audience Note:||
PK1 Childrens Plus, Inc.
AD 690 Lexile.
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4.0 0.5 124294.
Reading Counts RC K-2 3.3 1 Quiz: 47735.
Accelerated Reader AR LG 4 0.5 124294.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Folklore > France > Juvenile literature.
Halloween > Juvenile fiction.
Folklore > France.
Halloween > Fiction.
- 10 of 12 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 1 current hold with 12 total copies.