Scooby-Doo! and the Halloween hotel haunt : a glow in the dark mystery! / by Jesse Leon McCann.
- ISBN: 0439117682
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 
- Copyright: ©1999
At head of title: Cartoon Network.
Scooby-Doo and the gang attend a Halloween party in a huge hotel--but all the guests have fled because someone saw a real phantom inside. The gang must find out whether this is just a Halloween prank, or if the hotel is really haunted. Portions of illustrations glow in the dark.
|Target Audience Note:||
"RL2"--P. 4 of cover.
"005-008"--P. 4 of cover.
Decoding demand: 77 (high) Semantic demand: 90 (very high) Syntactic demand: 83 (very high) Structure demand: 84 (very high) Lexile
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Halloween > Juvenile fiction.
Haunted houses > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Toy and movable books.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.