Friends help each other / adapted by Farrah McDoogle ; based on the screenplay "Friends Help Each Other" written by Wendy Harris ; poses and layouts by Jason Fruchter.
- ISBN: 9781481403672
- Physical Description: 32 unnumbered pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Simon Spotlight edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon Spotlight, 2014.
While attending a tea party at Katerina Kittycat's house, Daniel helps his friend when things go wrong.
|Target Audience Note:||
Decoding demand: 36 (low) Semantic demand: 37 (low) Syntactic demand: 51 (medium) Structure demand: 61 (high) Lexile
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR LG 1.1 0.5 168732.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Neighbors > Juvenile fiction.
Tiger cubs > Juvenile fiction.
Tiger > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Helping behavior > Juvenile fiction.
Helpfulness > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Daniel Tiger's neighborhood
- Ready-to-read. Pre-level one
- Daniel Tiger's neighborhood.
- Ready-to-read. Pre-level one, Rising star reader!
- 6 of 10 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 10 total copies.