"Q" is for quarry / by Sue Grafton.
- ISBN: 0739301225 :
- Physical Description: 5 audio discs (6 hrs.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Abridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : Random House Audio, 
- Copyright: ℗2002
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Read by Judy Kaye.
Eighteen years ago, an unidentified woman was found stabbed to death in a quarry off California's Highway 1. The case was never solved. Now old and ill, the detectives ask Kinsey Millhone to identify her and bring closure to the case. However, digging into the past proves to be a dangerous business...Based on an actual unsolved 1969 murder in Santa Barbara County.
|System Details Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Millhone, Kinsey (Fictitious character), 1950- > Fiction.
Women private investigators > Fiction.
Murder victims > Fiction.
Compact discs (Audiobooks)
California > Fiction.
- 8 of 9 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 9 total copies.