Deep-sea fish / by Joyce Markovics.
- ISBN: 9781534199590
- ISBN: 1534199594
- ISBN: 9781668900734
- ISBN: 1668900734
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor, Michigan : Cherry Lake Publishing, 
Publisher,publishing date and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Did you know that many deep-sea fish make their own light? This amazing ability is called bioluminescence. Some dangle a lighted lure to find prey, while others glow to scare off predators or attract mates. Look inside to learn all about bioluminescent deep-sea fish-and get ready for a glow show! This book includes a table of contents, glossary of key words, index, author biography, sidebars, and a feature about related glowing creatures"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 4-6 Cherry Lake Publishing
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Deep-sea fishes > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.