Riverman : an American odyssey / by Ben McGrath.
- ISBN: 9780451494009
- ISBN: 0451494008
- Physical Description: 255 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Random House Inc., 2022.
The riveting story of Dick Conant, an American folk hero who, over the course of more than twenty years, canoed solo thousands of miles of American rivers - and then in 2014 disappeared near the Outer Banks of north Carolina.
Search for related items by subject
Canoes and canoeing > United States.
Adventure and adventurers > United States > Biography.
Canoe accidents > United States.
Adventurers and explorers.
Ecosystems and habitats > Rivers.
United States > Description and travel.
- 5 of 15 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 5 current holds with 15 total copies.