Gone dark / Amanda Panitch.
- ISBN: 9781534466319
- ISBN: 1534466312
- Physical Description: 448 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, 
When a terrorist attack cuts electricity across North America, teenaged Zara and her would-be boyfriend Gabe set out to find Gabe's sister--her best friend Estella--relying on skills Zara learned from her survivalist father.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Survival > Fiction.
Terrorism > Fiction.
Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Survivalism > Fiction.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 2 total copies.