Rewilding : the radical new science of ecological recovery / Paul Jepson, Cain Blythe.
- ISBN: 9780262046763
- Physical Description: 223 pages 24 cm
- Edition: The illustrated edition.
- Publisher: Cambridge : The MIT Press, 2021.
"Rewilding reveals the ways in which ecologists are restoring the lost interactions between animals, plants, and natural disturbances that are the essence of thriving ecosystems. It looks into a past in which industrialization and globalization have downgraded our grasslands; at present projects restoring plants and animals to their natural, untamed state; and into the future, with ten predictions for a rewilded planet. This illustrated edition combines beautiful natural history images with infographic flow-charts depicting the 'trophic cascades' of biodiverse ecosystems, to explore a brave new world repopulated with wild horses and cattle, beavers, rhinos, and wolves"-- Provided by publisher.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.