Life in hot water : wildlife at the bottom of the ocean / Mary Batten ; illustrated by Thomas Gonzalez.
- ISBN: 9781682631522
- ISBN: 1682631524
- Physical Description: 40 unnumbered pages : illustrations (colour) ; 25 x 29 cm
- Publisher: Atlanta : Peachtree, 2022.
An award-winning science writer discusses one of the most extreme environments on Earth-hydrothermal ocean vents at the bottom of the sea-and the creatures who have evolved to thrive in this unlikely habitat.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ocean bottom ecology > Juvenile literature.
Deep-sea animals > Juvenile literature.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.