A perfect mistake / Melanie Conklin.
- ISBN: 9780316668583
- ISBN: 0316668583
- Physical Description: 265 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2022.
- Copyright: A2022
Eleven-year-old Max struggles with his ADHD and making mistakes, so when a mistake leaves one friend in a coma and another shutting him out, Max resolves to find out what really happened that night.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 8-12. Little, Brown and Company.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder > Juvenile fiction.
Best friends > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Guilt > Juvenile fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
- 6 of 6 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 6 total copies.