Inventing GPS / by Kristi Lew.
- ISBN: 9781637390474
- ISBN: 9781637391013
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Lake Elmo, MN : Focus Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2022
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Finding the Way -- Creating GPS -- How GPS Works -- What GPS Does.
"This book reveals the fascinating history of GPS, from when it was first invented to the latest innovations, as well as the changes it has created in people's lives"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Grades 2-3 Focus Readers
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Global Positioning System > Juvenile literature.
Global Positioning System > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 1 copy available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 1 total copy.