Salvage this world / Michael Farris Smith.
A young woman returns home with her child to her ghost-haunted father, while a religious extremist hunts the stormridden territory of southern Mississippi to find the girl who may be a savior in the apocalypse.
- ISBN: 9780316413633
- ISBN: 0316413631
- Physical Description: 258 pages ; 25 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2023.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fathers and daughters > Fiction.
Homecoming > Fiction.
Missing persons > Fiction.
Rural conditions > Fiction.
Mississippi > Fiction.
- 2 of 3 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 3 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|De Soto Public Library||F SMITH Michael F. (Text)||33858000016802||New Books||Available||-|