The history book / written by Sufiya Ahmed, Peter Chrisp, Jenny Cox, Seun Matiluko, Andrea Mills.
"A museum in a book, this collection of treasures from the past brings history to life, from Stone-Age tools to smartphones. Children will love to explore galleries of intriguing objects from ancient civilizations, bygone eras, and breakthrough moments, to understand how the modern world has been influenced by the past"-- Provided by publisher.
- ISBN: 9780744076318
- ISBN: 0744076315
- Physical Description: 192 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 29 cm.
- Edition: First American edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : DK Publishing, 2023.
At head of title: DK Smithsonian.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||World history > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 1 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|De Soto Public Library||J 909 Ahm (Text)||33858000016924||New Books||Available||-|