Ashfall / by Mike Mullin.
- ISBN: 9781933718743
- ISBN: 1933718749
- Physical Description: 466 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Terre Haute, IN : Tanglewood, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (page 460).
After the eruption of the Yellowstone supervolcano destroys his city and its surroundings, fifteen-year-old Alex must journey from Cedar Falls, Iowa, to Illinois to find his parents and sister, trying to survive in a transformed landscape and a new society in which all the old rules of living have vanished.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader AR UG 4.7 17 155008.
Search for related items by subject
Young adult fiction.
- 43 of 45 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 45 total copies.