Sarah's garden / Kelly Long.
- ISBN: 9781595548702
- ISBN: 159554870X
- Physical Description: ix, 304 pages ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville, Tenn. : Thomas Nelson, 
- Copyright: ©2010
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
Sarah King, accustomed to hiding away in her garden, is called upon to take over running the family's vegetable stand where she meets her new neighbor, veterinarian Grant Williams, who has come to open a practice among the Amish, and although their feelings for each other grow, Sarah knows that she would have to give up her way of life and her family if she were to marry outside her faith.
|Target Audience Note:||
Adult Follett Library Resources
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Amish > Fiction.
Veterinarians > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 36 of 37 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 37 total copies.