The white book / Han Kang ; translated from the Korean by Deborah Smith.
- ISBN: 9780525573067
- ISBN: 0525573062
- Physical Description: 157 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: London ; Hogarth, 
"This translation originally published in Great Britain by Portobello Books, London in 2017. This edition published by arrangement with Portobello Books."--Title page verso.
A lyrical exploration of personal grief, conveyed through the prism of the color white, finds a nameless writer grappling with a haunting family tragedy involving the infancy death of her older sister.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Suffering > Fiction.
Resilience (Personality trait) > Fiction.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 1 current hold with 4 total copies.