What happens in paradise / Elin Hilderbrand.
- ISBN: 9780316428095
- ISBN: 0316428094
- Physical Description: vii, 323 pages ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Little, Brown and Company, 2019.
- Copyright: ©2019.
Publisher, publishing date and paging may vary.
A year ago, Irene Steele had the shock of her life: her loving husband, father to their grown sons and successful businessman, was killed in a plane crash. But that wasn't Irene's only shattering news: he'd also been leading a double life on the island of St. John, where another woman loved him, too. Now Irene and her sons are back on St. John, determined to learn the truth about the mysterious life -and death - of a man they thought they knew. Along the way, they're about to learn some surprising truths about their own lives, and their futures.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Widows > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.
Saint John (United States Virgin Islands) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 56 of 61 copies available at Missouri Evergreen. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at De Soto.
- 0 current holds with 61 total copies.